In the center of the Adriatic, in an ideal position to reach Croatia, and no more than 2 and a half hours by car from Rome, the Marina of Porto San Giorgio has offered boaters the pleasure of a safe harbor for a top-class yachting level, in maximum comfort, for over 30 years. You can taste a glass of “Pecorino” while eating a plate of “Maccheroncini di Campofilone” and then continue shopping in the most important Italian luxury district.
The shape of the port and the orientation of the entrance (North / North-West) allow the entry and exit of boats safely, even in adverse weather conditions. In particular, the shape of the harbor entrance has been studied on mathematical models to obtain a significant absorption of the wave motion and make transit more comfortable. The distance between the piers allows easy maneuvers. The cleaning of the waters of the internal basin is guaranteed by three independent replacement stations. The replacement of water is total within 18 hours. The Marina has been awarded the Blue Flag of the European Community since 1987, for the quality of services and facilities and the bathing ability of the surrounding waters.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
– BERTHS: 800, from 8 to 50 meters.
– FUEL DOCK: 50 meters long, equipped to protect the sides during maneuvers.
– PROTECTED WATER MIRROR: 140,000 sqm
– BASIN OF CALM AT THE ENTRANCE: 35,000 square meters
– GROUND SURFACE: 120,000 sqm
– BOTTOMS: from 3 to 5 meters
– HEIGHT OF WALL BLOCK-WAVES NORTH WAY: 4 meters from the average sea level
– HEIGHT OF WALL BLOCK-WAVES SOUTH PIER: 5 meters above sea level
– HEIGHT OF BRIDGES AND DOCKS FROM THE MIDDLE SEA LEVEL: 1.30 / 1.50 meters
– TIDAL EXCURSION: min. 30 cm / max. 60 cm
– WIND OF CROSSING: Tramontana
– CABLES AND PIPES OF THE PORT PLANT: 300 km
ARRANGEMENTS ON THE DOCK:
– RINGS OR BITS ON BENCHES AND BRIDGES (FIXED AND ANTI-SEISMIC) FOR MOORINGS
– PRORA CATENARY
– COLUMN FOR DISPENSING DRINKING WATER AND ELECTRICITY AND TECHNICAL PREPARATION FOR TELEPHONE OR TV CONNECTION
LATITUDE 43 ° 10 ’20 “; North
LONGITUDE 13 ° 47 ’70 “; East